Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

The forum is ugly and whoever made the change needs to be ashamed

ok-ck

Strategist
Ratings
The old forum was better, anyone disagreeing or feeling similar please post away, I probably won't respond since I can't stand looking at this extremely generic soulless website. Have fun. (inb4 the thread is deleted by retarded mods)

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
Ratings
710 1
The old forum was better, anyone disagreeing or feeling similar please post away, I probably won't respond since I can't stand looking at this extremely generic soulless website. Have fun. (inb4 the thread is deleted by retarded mods)
Are you by any chance related to Lizard Knight?

Ratings
Are you by any chance related to Lizard Knight?
Shut yo tone chicken bone no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome genome full blown monochrome student loan overgrown flintstone x and y hormone friend zoned ass tf up

Of course, on the other hand if we had a decent tech admin (we don't) who's family tree wasn't a circle perhaps the dark(night) mode would work.

Last edited:

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Ratings
332 1
I kind of like it. Good work and congrats to all the people that put a lot of effort into it. With a few more optimizations and some changes here and there, this forum will be much much better.

Cheers.