Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

The original Cheiftain Election thread (official)

Whos gonna be chieftain?

• Lordofdead

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Cael

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dBK

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Gracia

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Hawkr

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Ok-Ck

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Lizardknight

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tehfebeb

Good Goyim
Donator
Enclop is a massive faggot.
We need memes, and he has taken them away.
But dont dispear, tehfebeb is here to save you with yet another meme election thread. All the candidates from ok-cks thread is here

Vote and share who you voted on and why :-D

ok-ck

Strategist
It is time to calm down and wait for a resolution to this memery the election will not happen unless either our Chairman wills it or he leaves it up to the admins to happen, either way we need patience..

Tehfebeb you only want to meme and cause conflict whereas I was making a serious thread that went abit out of control, please remove my name.

-ok-ck

It is time to calm down and wait for a resolution to this memery the election will not happen unless either our Chairman wills it or he leaves it up to the admins to happen, either way we need patience..

Tehfebeb you only want to meme and cause conflict whereas I was making a serious thread that went abit out of control, please remove my name.

-ok-ck
Anyone else noticed since ok-ck started running for president he started signing his posts xD

-memes

Tehfebeb

Good Goyim
Donator
Sorry ok-ck i cant remove you i think

But dont worry i dont think you will get alot of votes in this memelection