The RP is real! - Uncrowned

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

The gaming community Guilty Crown Gaming has chosen to be our new affiliate.

They are a bunch of several hundred roleplayers - sorry @Cael ! your union of roleplayers got some tough competetion.

While not all of us roleplay, we do have filthy @Hawk, and we share the love for wc3 and gaming, and I hope we will be seeing a lot more to these guys in the future.

Their website is still under construction but can be found Here!
They do not yet have a forum, but can be contacted on their discord

I look forward to a great cooperation!

Can you clearify what this is all about?
I dont think I really understand what they are or how we are related to them.

tho the site looks pretty damn cool. can we have a background like this too?

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
What do they do? So I don't jump around on a totally diffferent topic, ya know. Affiliate, awesome, but what they roleplay?xD

Anyway gg

Edit: Nvm checked the discord

Last edited:

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
How does this involve us? Why should we care?
You have to look at the bigger picture. An affiliate has a link to their partners site or discord meaning everytime someone has a scroll through their site they might see Warclave and say hmph let's check it out, notice we are a bunch of autsits and never come back. If they're per chance an autsit as well they might join us, and we'll get a new memeber for free without doing anything, thus expanding the autistic community. Makes sense right?

Ye, as if anyone ever clicks on those affiliate links. Well maybe autists who click on ads, that means that anyone who does click it will join the clan?

Cael

Gay
Donator
Strategist
@Cael will you stop disliking everything xD or imma call Ske!
literally only disliked gokalp's post since his 'why should we care' attitude. if your gonna be a cuck, tell your weebs to stop spamming me with them and retaliating with dislikes just because they post shit content and cant take a dislike

Last edited:

Gokalp123

Donator
Strategist
literally only disliked gokalp's post since his 'why should we care' attitude. if your gonna be a cuck, tell your weebs to stop spamming me with them and retaliating with dislikes just because they post shit content and cant take a dislike
I was asking a serious question, not being a cuck. If you re gonna be fucking retarded, please stop answering to me you fucking moron.

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
Double posting bt

oh so am I not allowed to defend myself from some guy attacking me just cuz i asked a serious question? Fuck this.
I don't see anywhere you got attacked. Stating that you have a "why should we care" attitude, doesn't seem unfair.

How does this involve us? Why should we care?
I was asking a serious question, not being a cuck. If you re gonna be fucking retarded, please stop answering to me you fucking moron.
Your reaction is uncalled for. When 400-500 new people choose to affiliate with us, it will support UoS a lot more if you show yourself from a positive side :)

I know that one of their officers will sign up on the forum and say a few words. I'm, sure he can clarify what his community plays, and how we can work together :)
As I see it, we have a large bunch of new gamers that will - to some extent - participate in our community. Even if they are not members of our clan, it is still a positive development.
As we all know, wc3 is dying or at least at risk of dying. The more we can combine our efforts and communities - the more players can come together. Some communities have an unfortunate and negative approach that sees their rival clans/communities as competitors, rather than allies, and refuses to affiliate and in any way advertise other communities, even though we fight for the same cause. Im not gonna mention any names, that would be hiveous of me. But Uncrowned do realize the value of working together. So to cut it short, welcome the new people and make some new friends :)

Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
I don't see anywhere you got attacked. Stating that you have a "why should we care" attitude, doesn't seem unfair.

Your reaction is uncalled for. When 400-500 new people choose to affiliate with us, it will support UoS a lot more if you show yourself from a positive side :)

I know that one of their officers will sign up on the forum and say a few words. I'm, sure he can clarify what his community plays, and how we can work together :)
As I see it, we have a large bunch of new gamers that will - to some extent - participate in our community. Even if they are not members of our clan, it is still a positive development.
As we all know, wc3 is dying or at least at risk of dying. The more we can combine our efforts and communities - the more players can come together. Some communities have an unfortunate and negative approach that sees their rival clans/communities as competitors, rather than allies, and refuses to affiliate and in any way advertise other communities, even though we fight for the same cause. Im not gonna mention any names, that would be hiveous of me. But Uncrowned do realize the value of working together. So to cut it short, welcome the new people and make some new friends :)
What about Botr? Is this how you say we should affiliate with Botr? Heresy!

Btw their discord is dope, doper than ours. So is their site.

Anyway there are some RP maps which I definitely loved and I saw that the creators are part of the Uncrowned. So it's a nice view.

Also on another topic, Abdel, Ser Fergus and Bolvar have their testimonies about Uncrowned on their site.