The RP is real! - Uncrowned

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
seems like a shitposting war is incoming
also I like how mentally retarded some of you are , either way siding with them or disagreeing lulz instead of stopping them kek
best clan euw #2k18
gg
gg

Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
seems like a shitposting war is incoming
also like how mentally retarded some of you are , either way siding with them or disagreeing lulz instead of stopping them kek
best clan euw #2k18
gg
gg
Let's be real, no one ever tried to stop a meme war or any kind of war around here. It's who we are, it's who we will always be.

Gokalp123

Donator
Strategist
I don't see anywhere you got attacked. Stating that you have a "why should we care" attitude, doesn't seem unfair.

Your reaction is uncalled for. When 400-500 new people choose to affiliate with us, it will support UoS a lot more if you show yourself from a positive side :)

I know that one of their officers will sign up on the forum and say a few words. I'm, sure he can clarify what his community plays, and how we can work together :)
As I see it, we have a large bunch of new gamers that will - to some extent - participate in our community. Even if they are not members of our clan, it is still a positive development.
As we all know, wc3 is dying or at least at risk of dying. The more we can combine our efforts and communities - the more players can come together. Some communities have an unfortunate and negative approach that sees their rival clans/communities as competitors, rather than allies, and refuses to affiliate and in any way advertise other communities, even though we fight for the same cause. Im not gonna mention any names, that would be hiveous of me. But Uncrowned do realize the value of working together. So to cut it short, welcome the new people and make some new friends :)
Its how my attitude is, I wasnt trying to be cynical nor belittle the thing when I said " why should we care". That was ACTUALLY a serious question. Not gonna change myself to sugercoat myself. If we get new people, great! But the point is, I didnt even know what was being affiliated about so I asked the question " why should we care"
View attachment 1940

View attachment 1943

View attachment 1941

View attachment 1942

I believe the images above prove that we are dealing with a ROLEPLAYER
I didnt set my steam status to away today, so I was probably sleeping or forum got bugged because I see myself on forum sometimes with the status of playing game "xxx" when Im not actually playing. Sorry but that was a bad meme attempt Johan. Go back to your necromancy instead of trying to mess with me.

Edit: Now I remember why I dont visit forum that much anymore. Cuz this kind of stuff happens everytime someboby decides to speak.

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin
Its how my attitude is, I wasnt trying to be cynical nor belittle the thing when I said " why should we care". That was ACTUALLY a serious question. Not gonna change myself to sugercoat myself. If we get new people, great! But the point is, I didnt even know what was being affiliated about so I asked the question " why should we care"

I didnt set my steam status to away today, so I was probably sleeping or forum got bugged because I see myself on forum sometimes with the status of playing game "xxx" when Im not actually playing. Sorry but that was a bad meme attempt Johan. Go back to your necromancy instead of trying to mess with me.

Edit: Now I remember why I dont visit forum that much anymore. Cuz this kind of stuff happens everytime someboby decides to speak.
A0CEA1B7-6888-42AA-BC1E-E6118DBBDE84.jpeg

ok-ck

Strategist
Ske's response

As we all know, wc3 is dying or at least at risk of dying. The more we can combine our efforts and communities - the more players can come together. Some communities have an unfortunate and negative approach that sees their rival clans/communities as competitors, rather than allies, and refuses to affiliate and in any way advertise other communities, even though we fight for the same cause. Im not gonna mention any names, that would be hiveous of me. But Uncrowned do realize the value of working together. So to cut it short, welcome the new people and make some new friends :)

Bad meme

Holy shit this thread dude
And you guys called ME a roleplayer when I rotated all the farms and barracks owned by light blue? That isnt even RP compared to this stuff smh

Squishy

Uncrowned Admin
Sup, so I'm the Community Manager of Uncrowned. Sorry I haven't really replied to this thread in a while. Kind of going through a purge of communist regime and restructure at Uncrowned. Anyways just wanted to drop by and say hey. Anyways, most of you are prob asking why is a Roleplay Community partnering up with a predominantly strategy community.
Well, to put it in short. Over recent years, the demand for Roleplay features in strategy maps have expanded. Before maps like LTA came out and actually implemented the feature, most roleplayers were left to basic functions such as -name, and -ally. I believe allowing us to partner with a community that is most notably recognized as a strategist centered community gives us the opportunity to provide feedback on some of the most popularized strategy maps through a roleplayer perspective. As well as engage in lore discussion, cause everybody loves lore.

And maybe in the nearby future work on some joint projects, such as do a Steam game night.

ok-ck

Strategist
Sup, so I'm the Community Manager of Uncrowned. Sorry I haven't really replied to this thread in a while. Kind of going through a purge of communist regime and restructure at Uncrowned. Anyways just wanted to drop by and say hey. Anyways, most of you are prob asking why is a Roleplay Community partnering up with a predominantly strategy community.
Well, to put it in short. Over recent years, the demand for Roleplay features in strategy maps have expanded. Before maps like LTA came out and actually implemented the feature, most roleplayers were left to basic functions such as -name, and -ally. I believe allowing us to partner with a community that is most notably recognized as a strategist centered community gives us the opportunity to provide feedback on some of the most popularized strategy maps through a roleplayer perspective. As well as engage in lore discussion, cause everybody loves lore.

And maybe in the nearby future work on some joint projects, such as do a Steam game night.
Welcome, if your community is full of autists this co-operation will be fruitful, otherwise, good luck.

Cael

Gay
Donator
Strategist
@Squishy Welcome! Don’t mind the arguments and role play threads with voodoo and ok-ck, that’s everyone’s way of getting out there frustration and hormones on the younglings.

Squishy

Uncrowned Admin
Welcome, if your community is full of autists this co-operation will be fruitful, otherwise, good luck.

Nah, literally the discord is filled with autistic people. Had to round them up like the jews and confine them to their concentration channels.

Also noted, we finally purged the communists from our discord. Sacked the old administration and installed a new dictatorship.

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin
Nah, literally the discord is filled with autistic people. Had to round them up like the jews and confine them to their concentration channels.

Also noted, we finally purged the communists from our discord. Sacked the old administration and installed a new dictatorship.
I’m liking this more and more