Welcome!

Be our guest and feel free to browse our website and enjoy the content we present to the public. If you would like to participate in our discussions and to have full access to the forums, you are most encouraged to register and become an active member of our growing community.

The State of Uncrowned

Discussion in 'Uncrowned' started by Squishy, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Squishy

By:SquishyAug 22, 2018
    Uncrowned Admin

Hi, my name is Squishy; or in some small circles, Führer Squishy. I have come to address the Fascist state of Warclave news of Uncrowned.

After purging the Communist Party headed by @Garithos News Network and NightKnight, my administration has seized the Memes of Production.We have relocated the communist scum to concentration discord channels. The plentiful lands of Roleplay are now under the 5th Reich. However, I request aid. As the communist party is resurfacing from the aid of the Communist state of BotR. Already hordes of communist scum flood the lands of Roleplay. If my regime does not obtain support, they threaten the Warclave state a severe foothold in the lands of Roleplay. We must put an end to these communist rats. http://forums.uncrowned.org/clubs/1-the-5th-reich/

[​IMG]

2. Hawk

By:HawkAug 25, 2018
    The Old Lion
    Tech Admin Strategist

Yeah I can get behind this.

3. Srdjan Radivojevic

By:Srdjan RadivojevicSep 2, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

Sorry but communism is the only way... Brotherhood and Unity boiz

4. Cael

By:CaelSep 3, 2018