Top 1 percent achivements in gaming

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Post screenshots of rare/epic/legendary achievements you have in steam or on GOG for games you love.

You know, the sort of achievements that only a handful of people manage, preferably , top 1%.

I'll start with posting one from one of my favorite games: Frostpunk; where I managed to collect multiple <1% achievements.
top1Percent.PNG

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
No? Nobody. Well reviving this via necromancy then.

I have quite a few rare / legendary achievements in eu4 and CK2. Posting one in CK2 now.

Capture.PNG

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
How do you even check the percentages?
Go to Steam -> Library -> click on a game you want to check out -> View All Achievements -> View global achievements stats

Usually the ones you have will be colored and the ones you don't have will be grayed out.

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
No? Nobody. Well reviving this via necromancy then.

I have quite a few rare / legendary achievements in eu4 and CK2. Posting one in CK2 now.

View attachment 2094
well done doomy :) but ck2 is not hard game to do it in

reason most people dont have those archiment is easy most people who play games come norhtend europe there there dont get spor or the Zoroastrian archiment

people from north europe mostly play norhtend europen faction

also i thought you hated middle eastern people so why did you get zoroaistian archiment

this is old religon of iran

is older than norse myth and alot of germanic slavic peope religon

How do you even check the percentages?
that you didnt know this can only mean 2 thing

either your really dumb but i dont think your dumb

or you never buyed game on steam

that makes sense you come from turkey where there alot of poor people you proberly downloaded the games illegal or buy them not from steam

i also download illegal once or twice and i would have done it more if i was living in poor country

but yeah that only logical reaason for why you never knew this

Go to Steam -> Library -> click on a game you want to check out -> View All Achievements -> View global achievements stats

Usually the ones you have will be colored and the ones you don't have will be grayed out.
you dont need to do that only games you own

if you look Achievements for games you dont own it auto percantage

that only games you buyed youresfl

just go front page on steam search any games you dont own then look Achievements it start with percantage

Last edited: