Truth

ponasozis

Anger Marine
just don t buy samsung androids they are steaming pile of garbage nowadays too

you want a good phone pick oneplusone after years of samsung bullshitry i picked oneplus one 5 and its so much better in every aspect and cheaper

ponasozis

Anger Marine
IOS > Android OS

And there’s no such thing as truth in this debate. 90% is subjective
Its not subjective
Its based on facts
Apple products in general are overpriced steaming pile of garbage that breaks easilly and its impossible to get repairs even in usa most of the times

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin
Its not subjective
Its based on facts
Apple products in general are overpriced steaming pile of garbage that breaks easilly and its impossible to get repairs even in usa most of the times
LoL
And for example Samsung isn’t overpriced?

if you want to repair your phone yourself then apple is much easier than for example Samsung.

And the whole operating system is completely subjective.

And that huawei phone has like 20 backdoors that China and hackers can exploit.

ponasozis

Anger Marine
LoL
And for example Samsung isn’t overpriced?

if you want to repair your phone yourself then apple is much easier than for example Samsung.

And the whole operating system is completely subjective.

And that huawei phone has like 20 backdoors that China and hackers can exploit.
See
Thats the problem you are so retarded you don t even realize that i trashed samsungs phones in the first post of this thread
And don t realize that android is open source os that everyone else apart from apple and google use

I told you if you want a quality phone pick oneplusone they are incredible for their price

Also the huawei bullshit is subjective also because its usa governement who said not to buy huaweis because we want you to buy apple or samsung cause then we can spy on you and not china
Xoxo
And parts for most phones are widelly available and easilly reperable except for iphones

You are so illiterate in phone technology at this point you should just refrain from futher discussion on this topic

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
See
Thats the problem you are so retarded you don t even realize that i trashed samsungs phones in the first post of this thread
And don t realize that android is open source os that everyone else apart from apple and google use

I told you if you want a quality phone pick oneplusone they are incredible for their price

Also the huawei bullshit is subjective also because its usa governement who said not to buy huaweis because we want you to buy apple or samsung cause then we can spy on you and not china
Xoxo
And parts for most phones are widelly available and easilly reperable except for iphones

You are so illiterate in phone technology at this point you should just refrain from futher discussion on this topic
Waow calm down with Roasting, My video just summarize it all, but keep it civil! :)

Nodle

Strategist
Apple batteries are specifically designed to burn out after a certain amount of years, that way you can buy their newest product every 3 years