Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

UoS is a shithole country

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
No wonder when someone from Vietnam or something created it
Kind regards
uos is not country dont make it bigger than what is it is group for bunch of outlaws and selfish people who gather one year to play w3 and then rest of time spam forums with shit thread

and there is me only one who makes good thread

and no im not kissing my own ass im just speaking truth ty

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
No wonder when someone from Vietnam or something created it
Kind regards
btw botr reminds me of north korea you guys being dicated by your glorius godly leader harald the cuck

and diplo is china country with zero self indinfinty

but recenlty botr reminds me of mongolia a country with zero infrastructure and nobody speaks of it and everyone forgotten it even exisst because we never hear about it in news or anywhere i say to random people i love botr

there say to bort huh is that i say botr is not person is clan hahah

btw botr reminds me of north korea you guys being dicated by your glorius godly leader harald the cuck

and diplo is china country with zero self indinfinty

but recenlty botr reminds me of mongolia a country with zero infrastructure and nobody speaks of it and everyone forgotten it even exisst because we never hear about it in news or anywhere i say to random people i love botr

there say to bort huh is that i say botr is not person is clan hahah
Yes we BotR people suck Harald's dick very hard hehe

do you even have a forum?
No I am too busy learning how to lose world wars in the army

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
UoS is 100% pure (((white))) ethnostate
mhhhhhh

maybe 90

also what your defanation of white is white people who cant take to much dirext sun without sun cream or there get cancer and die

or are white people all people from europe

because people from spain and greeeks can take sun alot better than norhrten couinsin so it really depends of what kinds of white you mean

people from spain portugal greeks or italian can get get color from sun stays alot even from one day sun it stays ione month

also dont need sun cream or dont get sun burnt or pink and so forth

Uos is worse than a shithole bc a shithole actually produces something of value, shit, which is actually still more valuable than uos.

If uos were a country, shit would be traded as currency bc it would be seen as having so much value.

Most countries line their streets with lampposts, in uos country its lined with shitposts.

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Uos is worse than a shithole bc a shithole actually produces something of value, shit, which is actually still more valuable than uos.

If uos were a country, shit would be traded as currency bc it would be seen as having so much value.

Most countries line their streets with lampposts, in uos country its lined with shitposts.
Get out unless you are 100% white bavarian phenotype

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
if UoS is a shithole country
then what is TNO?
a little useless garbage country of africa with 100% black population and all of them are islamists?
gg
stfu before saying anything retarded manetho
lol
gg

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
The shitposters have been summoned to take over forum again. Smh poor Enclop, he thinks he has the real power here