UoS News!! Only the best for UoS

Niphy

Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Soon we shall start this Project with UoS News where we report on all stuff regarding the clan and beyond.
Hopefully we will be able to have a interview with our Glorious leader and ask him some questions.

Where does he see this clan 5 years from now?
What is your short term and long term strategy?

We will conduct interviews random number of people and not only from UoS but from other Clans as well.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
The next years are gonna be very delightful, then we have a lefty as the new chieftain (again gg) and everything will go downhill very fast.
Lets hope for the best that we actually do have wc3 players and not anymore fags like phantomsnake the little whore gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
Gg

phantomsnake

Strategist
Loyalist
The next years are gonna be very delightful, then we have a lefty as the new chieftain (again gg) and everything will go downhill very fast.
Lets hope for the best that we actually do have wc3 players and not anymore fags like phantomsnake the little whore gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
stfu retarded angry german kid

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
stfu retarded angry german kid
Says the one who is insulting me , when I was just making you as an example and btw change yourself become a retard, wait you also insulted me as an retard, right? Now I have even one more reason to make you as an example gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
Gg

Last edited:

phantomsnake

Strategist
Loyalist
Says the one who is insulting me , when I was just making you as an example and btw change yourself become a retards, wait you also insulted me as an retards, right? Now I have even one more reason to make you as an example gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
Gg
this is u irl xd
, btw i cant understand wat ur saying xd can anyone plz translate

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
Soon we shall start this Project with UoS News where we report on all stuff regarding the clan and beyond.
Hopefully we will be able to have a interview with our Glorious leader and ask him some questions.

Where does he see this clan 5 years from now?
What is your short term and long term strategy?

We will conduct interviews random number of people and not only from UoS but from other Clans as well.
I'll answer them tommorow when i sober up i just came back from a night out.
this is u irl xd
, btw i cant understand wat ur saying xd can anyone plz translate
mate it says subtitles in the name of the clip.

i see a new budding romance between phantom and sascha.