Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Vanilla WoW & UoS

ok-ck

Strategist
Folks, it is time to start playing the TRUE WoW experience, I have never been a WoW fag and am very new to it all, but vanilla WoW got me interested.

The private server I am using is:
https://lightshope.org/

To set your Vanilla WoW (1.12.1) to connect to this server list you have to edit the realmlist.wtf file in notepad by dragging into a notepad file and change whatever it says to "set realmlist logon.lightshope.org" and save it. This will allow you to log in with your Lights Hope account and create a character.

The required server is Northdale and you should also make a Horde character, since I am low lvl and new to WoW I am not capable of setting up a clan or the like, but eventually we could make a clan for UoS.

If you need help to install Vanilla WoW please contact me on steam.

Shoutout to @Squidward who made me get into it.

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Orc Shaman will go enchantment.

NAME'S HAKHAN

Also, will keep playing on there until Blizzard gets their vanilla server out (who knows when it shall be)

ok-ck

Strategist
Do you even know the ways of min-max. Pre-BiS lists. The hours of grinding consumables.
I am slowly learning the ways of the grind. WoW is like a weird commentary on real life, never ending grind to get nowhere. Where did I put my anti depressants..!?

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Warrior vanilla lvling is cancer if you're doing it solo.
The spoke has been truthen. But it's possible, I have grinded a warrior dual wield to lvl 39, decent to good gear for that level and blacksmithing 10 levels above me.

Have to say...it took forever. Then I forsake the warrior and started Pala gg