Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Victoria 2 - Sunday (9.9.2018)

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Greetings fellow members. It has come to my attention that there is indeed interest in a game like Victoria 2. And since I wish to play as well I think it would only be fair to host a (weekly? Or as often as we can) campaign of it. There can only be 6 players and you have to be able to play on speed 3 without too much trouble. I suggest great powers or secondary powers as I wish to play the campaign until we murder each other or lose the will to participate in the game. Which results from getting demolished in the game.

We will be playing 6 players max, but do think and plan before you sign up as we will be trying to make this game semi serious and absence is a big factor in this.

Player 1 - @Hawk (Prussia)
Player 2 - @Dragon (Sardinia)
Player 3 - @Doomy (USA)
Player 4 - @ok-ck (UK)
Player 5 - @Nayf (Japan)
Player 6 - @Fylkir nolram1 (Russia)

No major rules, just try not to bug exploit or be a dick for no reason. (=

Last edited:

Srdjan Radivojevic

Strategist
Loyalist
KEK I CANT DO SPEED 3 WITHOUT LAGGING GG SAYS THE MAN WHO LAGGED IN ONE GAME AS MUCH AS I DID FOREVER GG BOIZ, btw caps lock so gut u can see what it says clearly gg

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Alright well we are full so no more sign ups accepted! I'll create a discord group were we can discuss stuff.

Srdjan Radivojevic

Strategist
Loyalist
You lag mate I'm sorry we can play normal games but just don't want to play Vic at speed 2 since I plan on making this one go for a few weeks.
Not cool man not cool, i don't lag at speed 3 i just fall 3 days behind, oh did i say that you lag at speed 3? o right i didnt

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Not cool man not cool, i don't lag at speed 3 i just fall 3 days behind, oh did i say that you lag at speed 3? o right i didnt
Calm down srki I fixed my speed problems, I'm just being objective I can't let 6 other people play slower because you want to join one game.