Welcome!

Be our guest and feel free to browse our website and enjoy the content we present to the public. If you would like to participate in our discussions and to have full access to the forums, you are most encouraged to register and become an active member of our growing community.

VIVA LA ROMA

Discussion in 'Pub' started by bananashoes112, May 10, 2018.

1. bananashoes112

By:bananashoes112May 10, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

i used to love france like i loved most cathelohi/ othodic country for being true christan and pussy chirstian like prostian.

but then i rememerbed france is one the most racist countrhy europe you me say how well look at history francce fucking did whole crusade shit fucking pushed the muslim out of spain fucking send normans knight to kill muslim in sicily

but normans are not french there viking idc there lived in france so there french to me idc about there background

french is country build on racime napoleon was cunt taking epyt and shit before english kicked him out

and most of crusaderds were french

and last rome conquered french when french were knowns as filthy gauls like rest of europe a bucnjh of smelly barbarians europe rome also destroyed the greekjs who dared to attack persia so italy in history countless times saved persia ty

2. OrlokDaEternal

By:OrlokDaEternalMay 11, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

Why do the French have so many civil wars?

So they can finally win one.