Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
REEEE
HYPE
WOLOLO

you know the concept, join in or gulag awaits, and oh boy gulag loves people.

I'll put top score and bottom bitches, hero kills and army kills, so for those who like to shine, here is your moment!

Dragon
Tehfebeb
Meerzan
srkicar
anden
Hannibal
Niphy
IceThundaWolfes
Hawk
Mr.Sascha
darcraft

reserve:
@ponasozis
Augur
@TheGreenBottle

Last edited:
I'm in! I will hopefully have player 1 host functions in place by then. I did just finish a 'Faction Remover' function which finally lets players unfaction a leaver or unused slot, freeing up the faction to be swapped into.

Last edited:
Dragon gave the okay to open this up to Diplo for making this a cross-forum game.

I would also really recommend some structure to this. I suggest 2 teams (which can be any size of course) so we can just split off depending on how many players show up? Also Captains might make it a little interesting too. You vs me Draggie? :)

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Dragon gave the okay to open this up to Diplo for making this a cross-forum game.

I would also really recommend some structure to this. I suggest 2 teams (which can be any size of course) so we can just split off depending on how many players show up? Also Captains might make it a little interesting too. You vs me Draggie? :)
Sure, i like that idea, but that means 12v12? If so thats gonna be such a blast haha