Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Weekly Forum Games with dbK #1

Vote for this week's map

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Ratings
429 4
Hey guys,

I'll be hosting weekly a forum game, and that forum game will be decided by you!

Every monday (except this week cause I just got the inspiration to do it) I'll make a thread with a poll for all of you to vote the map you would like to play. I will update the poll with the suggestions you feed me with + one suggestion from me, which I will host if you don't bother to vote and give a suggestion.

I will begin it starting with this thread, so gather around and let's play!

The date and time: 13/10/2018 at 21:00 CEST

Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Ratings
429 4
Maybe add the approx date and time of the game c:? No point in voting if I can't play.
I forgot about it and remembered after I made the thread. I was about to talk about it. The date will be the weekend, I think leaning towards Saturday? (Saturday or Sunday). and 21:00 CEST Timezone as it's the safest bet from my side, as my program changes every week and daily sudden changes may also appear.

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Ratings
429 4
The voting time will be over in about 3-4 hours. Please vote on the map you want to be hosted.

Currently Glory of the Horde and Third War have the same amount of votes on first place. This is the time to change that ;)

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Ratings
429 4
The poll is oficcially closed. Third war has won, thanks to Anden :)

I will make the thread tomorrow with first occasion that I will get (due to the fact that right now I am not home and I require an information Julian can provide me).

Reminder, the game will be on Saturday, 20:30 CEST . I have changed it from 21:00 as @AwesomeGuy kindly asked me to. If any issues occur with this change, please notify me so we can work something out.

Cheers

Ratings
140 1
The poll is oficcially closed. Third war has won, thanks to Anden :)

I will make the thread tomorrow with first occasion that I will get (due to the fact that right now I am not home and I require an information Julian can provide me).

Reminder, the game will be on Saturday, 20:30 CEST . I have changed it from 21:00 as @AwesomeGuy kindly asked me to. If any issues occur with this change, please notify me so we can work something out.

Cheers
actually dont change it just for me as i dont know if im gonna even show on xd