What would you do, when you knew you would be gay the next day? gg

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
well gg
I would tell it to nobody, then I would speak with some bitches , getting their attentions. Afterwards when they start liking me more and more, I would tell them I'm gay and ask kindly to be the boyfriend of their brothers and fuck with them all. gg
Otherwise I would go to an immigrant house/camp and ask kindly if they wanna rape my butthole or gore the shit out of me. gg
gg

EDIT: And what would you do? xd gg

Last edited:

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
I would kill myself so the next day i will never be gay as the previous was the last, last day as straight is the last day of your life---morale of the story.

P.S. nobody here have replied to the OP tho, all just trolled instead of expressing what they would do :), evasive maneuvers i c

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
well gg
I would tell it to nobody, then I would speak with some bitches , getting their attentions. Afterwards when they start liking me more and more, I would tell them I'm gay and ask kindly to be the boyfriend of their brothers and fuck with them all. gg
Otherwise I would go to an immigrant house/camp and ask kindly if they wanna rape my butthole or gore the shit out of me. gg
gg

EDIT: And what would you do? xd gg
you cant be gay only full blooded asian love to putt bananas in there ass but your not full asian
womens are not gay because when womens does it is called anal go search for it on google but when asian males does it is fucking gay

Cael

Gay
Donator
Strategist
If i woke up straight tomorrow id fuck every white woman and Jewish girl i could.
Gotta make @Tehfebeb proud and continue the genes while i have my opportunity.

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin
I would kill myself so the next day i will never be gay as the previous was the last, last day as straight is the last day of your life---morale of the story.

P.S. nobody here have replied to the OP tho, all just trolled instead of expressing what they would do :), evasive maneuvers i c
Pray to Jesus to ungay me.
I’d kill my self so I wouldnt commit blasphemy in the eyes of god