Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Contemplative White genocide/ it's okay to be white

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
Well, since I would assume it's a good time for the problem/situation.

I've seen now couple of videos about this and am a bit irritated. Why? Well because people believe there doesn't exist a reverse-racism. For example: Blacks can't be racist cause blacks were in the past slaves and another example would be only germans can be 'nazis' or 'racist'. Which is very very reverse racism to me, it also goes with the immigration problem and refugees from africa. If you provide enough information on the web, you will most likely find stastistic showing which ethnical group is more crime promotional.

Another thing would be, how mainly men are fleeing from their countries, so what happend to the womens?
That's way more irritating than the reverse racism. Most of the immigrants do not only have a better phone than myself, but they also got brands clothes and probably a flat for themselves. It's very confusing since there's no evidence if the immigrant is willing to work off for the welfare he received or if he can provide the professional training, which will be needed in countries like germany and other high technological related countries.
They also demand a bit too much, 'forcing' the state to create either new laws or face them with calling them 'racist'
Last but not least, why do people think multiculturalism makes a country stronger, willingly say whites are not part of it or whites make us weaker? Sometimes I don't get it why people believe that.

In all honesty, I more or less experienced this not much, since I've lived in towns of germany, where I most of my time didn't go out.(apart from going to train boxing/fitness or to meet some of my friends) But through watching youtube videos.

I would be really glad, if you would post your own opinion and any improvements for a better contemplative thread, grammar, vocabulars or if any words are not fitting for the rules.

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Quite an interesting topic @Mr.TRUTH

That would be quite correct, many people assume exactly what you just said, that blacks can't be racist because they were 'past slaves', Ironically, Even in Israel, you have to be very careful not to hurt Black people or other minorities with your words, despite the fact that they speak so to one another without any concern and nor do they face anything when they say their own racist slurs to other people of other culture, ethnicity, religion.

Though, saying that, this is all just bigotry because there is no awareness to the subject, Black people as example, do not know there could be a price to pay for their words, and as result, they will voice out all the hatred they grew about which will not bring any change but just make the situation worse.

About immigration, the way I see it, it is never a solution to a problem, if a country needs more people, Introduce programs that can help and ease the life of young people, couples, when raising a family, which will allow them to raise more children and make the family larger, and as result you will not need any immigration at all.
Also furthering about it, immigration of people with a profession (educated), who come for the country for a work, legally, is something I support of, Japan is a good example of such, They only allow those they need, with specific profession of these people.

The old saying, in Rome be Roman speaks truth, as for the current immigrants in Europe, they are clearly not willing to be Romans but just immigrants in Rome :)
In seriousness, When one moves to another country, he has to learn the country's laws, language and behave in according to the culture of that country, that's how It should be.

Thank you for sharing your opinion and I take it that English isn't your first language so I commend you on being so confident and brave in speaking in a language that isn't your mother tongue.

I hope I'm not incorrectly assuming, but I think you care about your country, and your people, and its something completely natural to do so. But its also important to judge people as individuals.

The SJWs of the left are obsessed with collective and identity politics. Instead of addressing individual wants and needs, they are racist themselves in their assumption that all people of a particular ethnic or religious group all have the same views and desires. The answer to this is not to cede the battlefield and succumb to group think yourself.

Expressions such as "Its ok to be white" cede the argument to SJWs and when you use this phrase, you acknowledge that the cultural battlefield will be decided on group and tribal terms, not on individual terms. Use of terms like "reverse racism" are also poison pills which ingrain the message that minorities cannot be racist against a majority. If you truly believed that were the case you'd just call it "racism". Its the same story with the term "hate crime". A crime against someone, regardless of their race, is bad enough and it doesn't become worse because the perpetrator and victim are of different ethnic backgrounds. When you fight a battle you should [literally] fight it on your own terms. Be mindful of the identitarians on both sides who want you to view yourself as just another footsoldier whos destiny can be molded to their whims instead of an individual who is in-charge of their own destiny. At the end of the day, race is neutral and people who judge mainly on race are rightfully racists. You can still judge a person based on their culture and traditions assuming that you know that person has exhibited certain progressive or regressive views.

I don't know you @Mr.TRUTH, but I'm pretty sure that you're so much more than just a white person. There's more to the story of your life than just being German. You are an individual and not just a member of a larger group. There are people across the aisle just like you, who also wish to be judged as individuals if given the chance.

This isn't to say your view of immigrants is completely unjustified. But its important to understand there are people on both sides who wish to be judged on their own merits and not the color of their skin, and these are the people, regardless of their backgrounds who will be the most ideal for Europe to absorb. Europe is currently facing a dilemma because it has offered a free upgrade in lifestyle without any demands for assimilation or change into the culture from immigrants.

Multiculturalism in-of itself isn't a strength. Diversity isn't a strength either. But judging people as individuals and weighing their strengths and weaknesses in being absorbed into a society can end up leading to a diverse society in the long run. But diversity for the sake of diversity is counterproductive.

My hope is that you and others can read this post and start to judge people as individuals, and try to navigate away from the seduction of collectivist and group think. For the record, I come from a Muslim background and have grown up in the middle east for much of my life (I was born in the US and lived there until I was 4, returning when I was 16). There are others in your country like me who can have their hive mind switched off. Search and engage with them on an individual level. Don't give in to the SJW agenda.

And still, would you say that there is more white racism than black? Would you prefer to be a black person rather than white? Sounds like you are just trying to complain, as if it was unfair that you were born white and not black.
You have to look at it from the immigrant perspective. Are you really suffering from this "White Racism" or just looking for a reason to hate on immigrants?
Besdies, the better the iphones and clothes, the faster they will be able to integrate into your culture, and the sooner the government will remove special rights and services to immigrants.

And still, would you say that there is more white racism than black? Would you prefer to be a black person rather than white? Sounds like you are just trying to complain, as if it was unfair that you were born white and not black.
You have to look at it from the immigrant perspective. Are you really suffering from this "White Racism" or just looking for a reason to hate on immigrants?
Besdies, the better the iphones and clothes, the faster they will be able to integrate into your culture, and the sooner the government will remove special rights and services to immigrants.
About that integration part... yea sure! Those illiterate nagas would like to integrate into the society and become Its productive members! Like their values and culture are compatible with the European one! But now for real, these economic migrants from northren africa have nothing to do in Europe. They do not cotribute to the society, and they never will. They commit crime and not because they are excluded from the society, But becuase they have diffrent values from us. Anyway, why should we take them in, is it our moral responsibility to help them? No. In some countries they cannot even help their own homeless people and they should help these foreigners? Why not help them in their own countries?

The current state of affairs in the west proves how backwards the modern day democracies are, most if not all politicians work towards the goal of remaining in power for as long as possible instead of focusing on the wills of the people which in my opinion and probably everyone's opinion is very wrong. And considering the fact that we hold certain words at such a high standard today, "racist" for example being a terrible insult, politicians are detered from acting in certain ways, fearing to be branded as racist or xenophobic, something that in the currently leftist majority western europe is kind of a political death sentence.
I'm not saying skin color is something we should brand people by, but skin color usually shows the background of an individual, keep in mind that i'm not saying that if you're a brown skinned person you're automatically an illiterate naga, it's just that it's a lot more likely for you to be. I always chose to brand people by the way they act, think and behave, and most of the time people of a darker skin color tended to be a lot more obnoxious. Multiculturalism in Europe can certainly work, but it needs stricter rules on immigration, not letting all the illiterate nagas that will just leach off of the state, and something I've seen from my trip to Portugal, living in a campus with many different nationalities (european nats), white multiculturalism can work very well, even the people that work here range from bulgarians and poles to turks and brits.
Keep in my mind when responding that I have lived my entire life in a fairly racist country, and have seen many brown skinned people, and most of the time I saw them they were the illiterate naga type whilst i can count on my fingers how many I as an upstanding member of society.

About that integration part... yea sure! Those illiterate nagas would like to integrate into the society and become Its productive members! Like their values and culture are compatible with the European one! But now for real, these economic migrants from northren africa have nothing to do in Europe. They do not cotribute to the society, and they never will. They commit crime and not because they are excluded from the society, But becuase they have diffrent values from us. Anyway, why should we take them in, is it our moral responsibility to help them? No. In some countries they cannot even help their own homeless people and they should help these foreigners? Why not help them in their own countries?
This isn't entirely fair. This would be like your children throwing your doors open for an all you can eat buffet for your neighbors who are starving and being surprised when they charge into your home and fight over the food while you stand from the stair landing looking down thinking "By God are they animals."

Don't get mad at people for trying to survive or better their lot, only a stupid person would stay home and not enjoy the feast you had thrown. Instead, get mad at the people who created the conditions for their starvation (colonialism, neo-colonialism) as well as the people who threw open the door.

Your government didn't set any ground rules, and they didn't keep you safe. Taking aim at immigrants for simply being human and doing everything that you would've done if you were in their shoes is unhelpful and unproductive.

This isn't entirely fair. This would be like your children throwing your doors open for an all you can eat buffet for your neighbors who are starving and being surprised when they charge into your home and fight over the food while you stand from the stair landing looking down thinking "By God are they animals."

Don't get mad at people for trying to survive or better their lot, only a stupid person would stay home and not enjoy the feast you had thrown. Instead, get mad at the people who created the conditions for their starvation (colonialism, neo-colonialism) as well as the people who threw open the door.

Your government didn't set any ground rules, and they didn't keep you safe. Taking aim at immigrants for simply being human and doing everything that you would've done if you were in their shoes is unhelpful and unproductive.
I know it isnt enterily fair! You know what isnt fair either? The crime they commit! (Anyway I dont want to generalize, But we know what kind of people mostly come to Europe from north africa) So this is reason why I can get mad.Anyway you didnt state your argument that great, first like stating that they are these Hungry neighbours that just want eat and they fight over the food? and pointed at me that I am saying that these people are animals, But only then in the Third paragraph you mentioned that my government didnt keep me safe from these appareantly Poor hungry "neighbours"... anyway doesnt matter.

Anyway, If they were trying to only survive they would try to work, try to be law abiding people and they would try to integrate. Well some do these things, but most doesnt work, commits crime and does not integrate.
Also I am not blaming them, But I am not going to blame colonialism and Neo-colonialism. I am blaming USA for destroying most prosperous country in Africa at tha time, Libya. Also I am blaming George Soros for funding the NGOs that bring these people to europe.

Also about my government not making me safe... I live happily, safely in Slovakia. My government does "protect" me to some extent But mostly protects me the fact that Slovakia was part of the Soviet bloc, meaning that today we dont have so greatly developed social welfare as some of the west European countries.

EDIT: Anyway, Look at these Poor starving women and children :(

I know it isnt enterily fair! You know what isnt fair either? The crime they commit! (Anyway I dont want to generalize, But we know what kind of people mostly come to Europe from north africa) So this is reason why I can get mad.Anyway you didnt state your argument that great, first like stating that they are these Hungry neighbours that just want eat and they fight over the food? and pointed at me that I am saying that these people are animals, But only then in the Third paragraph you mentioned that my government didnt keep me safe from these appareantly Poor hungry "neighbours"... anyway doesnt matter.
My apologies, I didn't intend to say that you persay were saying those things, only that your argument would be like saying that. Onto the part that I didn't state my argument in a good way; You can still be compassionate to your neighbors without having your house descend into chaos. Instead of having a buffet at your house you can create meal packages for the needy. You can only allow a few of your neighbors at a time to take food, eat and leave. The chaos that Europe is enduring at the moment isn't an accident. Governments of the west are not Banana republics or failed states. The mass migration of people from the South to the North is by design and not by accident.

Anyway, If they were trying to only survive they would try to work, try to be law abiding people and they would try to integrate. Well some do these things, but most doesnt work, commits crime and does not integrate.
Also I am not blaming them, But I am not going to blame colonialism and Neo-colonialism. I am blaming USA for destroying most prosperous country in Africa at tha time, Libya. Also I am blaming George Soros for funding the NGOs that bring these people to europe.
In this case, I regard the Libyan invasion as a neo-colonialist project.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
well now , since many of you have written your opinions/views, I would gladly respond to them!
Quite an interesting topic @Mr.TRUTH

That would be quite correct, many people assume exactly what you just said, that blacks can't be racist because they were 'past slaves', Ironically, Even in Israel, you have to be very careful not to hurt Black people or other minorities with your words, despite the fact that they speak so to one another without any concern and nor do they face anything when they say their own racist slurs to other people of other culture, ethnicity, religion.

Though, saying that, this is all just bigotry because there is no awareness to the subject, Black people as example, do not know there could be a price to pay for their words, and as result, they will voice out all the hatred they grew about which will not bring any change but just make the situation worse.

About immigration, the way I see it, it is never a solution to a problem, if a country needs more people, Introduce programs that can help and ease the life of young people, couples, when raising a family, which will allow them to raise more children and make the family larger, and as result you will not need any immigration at all.
Also furthering about it, immigration of people with a profession (educated), who come for the country for a work, legally, is something I support of, Japan is a good example of such, They only allow those they need, with specific profession of these people.

The old saying, in Rome be Roman speaks truth, as for the current immigrants in Europe, they are clearly not willing to be Romans but just immigrants in Rome :)
In seriousness, When one moves to another country, he has to learn the country's laws, language and behave in according to the culture of that country, that's how It should be.
I agree on most points of your opinion, especially the last sentence how immigrants/people who wants to live now in a different country (excuse me for caps now, but I only want to show how serious it should be) HAVE to LEARN the language, laws, culture and being respectful, not only to the state but also to the people who work off their ass for a living.
And thanks for your reply.

Thank you for sharing your opinion and I take it that English isn't your first language so I commend you on being so confident and brave in speaking in a language that isn't your mother tongue.

I hope I'm not incorrectly assuming, but I think you care about your country, and your people, and its something completely natural to do so. But its also important to judge people as individuals.

The SJWs of the left are obsessed with collective and identity politics. Instead of addressing individual wants and needs, they are racist themselves in their assumption that all people of a particular ethnic or religious group all have the same views and desires. The answer to this is not to cede the battlefield and succumb to group think yourself.

Expressions such as "Its ok to be white" cede the argument to SJWs and when you use this phrase, you acknowledge that the cultural battlefield will be decided on group and tribal terms, not on individual terms. Use of terms like "reverse racism" are also poison pills which ingrain the message that minorities cannot be racist against a majority. If you truly believed that were th

Expressions such as "Its ok to be white" cede the argument to SJWs and when you use this phrase, you acknowledge that the cultural battlefield will be decided on group and tribal terms, not on individual terms. Use of terms like "reverse racism" are also poison pills which ingrain the message that minorities cannot be racist against a majority. If you truly believed that were the case you'd just call it "racism". Its the same story with the term "hate crime". A crime against someone, regardless of their race, is bad enough and it doesn't become worse because the perpetrator and victim are of different ethnic backgrounds. When you fight a battle you should [literally] fight it on your own terms. Be mindful of the identitarians on both sides who want you to view yourself as just another footsoldier whos destiny can be molded to their whims instead of an individual who is in-charge of their own destiny. At the end of the day, race is neutral and people who judge mainly on race are rightfully racists. You can still judge a person based on their culture and traditions assuming that you know that person has exhibited certain progressive or regressive views.

I don't know you @Mr.TRUTH, but I'm pretty sure that you're so much more than just a white person. There's more to the story of your life than just being German. You are an individual and not just a member of a larger group. There are people across the aisle just like you, who also wish to be judged as individuals if given the chance.

This isn't to say your view of immigrants is completely unjustified. But its important to understand there are people on both sides who wish to be judged on their own merits and not the color of their skin, and these are the people, regardless of their backgrounds who will be the most ideal for Europe to absorb. Europe is currently facing a dilemma because it has offered a free upgrade in lifestyle without any demands for assimilation or change into the culture from immigrants.

Multiculturalism in-of itself isn't a strength. Diversity isn't a strength either. But judging people as individuals and weighing their strengths and weaknesses in being absorbed into a society can end up leading to a diverse society in the long run. But diversity for the sake of diversity is counterproductive.

My hope is that you and others can read this post and start to judge people as individuals, and try to navigate away from the seduction of collectivist and group think. For the record, I come from a Muslim background and have grown up in the middle east for much of my life (I was born in the US and lived there until I was 4, returning when I was 16). There are others in your country like me who can have their hive mind switched off. Search and engage with them on an individual level. Don't give in to the SJW agenda.
e case you'd just call it "racism". Its the same story with the term "hate crime". A crime against someone, regardless of their race, is bad enough and it doesn't become worse because the perpetrator and victim are of different ethnic backgrounds. When you fight a battle you should [literally] fight it on your own terms. Be mindful of the identitarians on both sides who want you to view yourself as just another footsoldier whos destiny can be molded to their whims instead of an individual who is in-charge of their own destiny. At the end of the day, race is neutral and people who judge mainly on race are rightfully racists. You can still judge a person based on their culture and traditions assuming that you know that person has exhibited certain progressive or regressive views.

I really am astonished for what you have written here and how you try to teach us. It's a very uncommon thing nowadays(in my opinion).

Here I can also agree on most points, but I think the way to judge people individually is a very time taking thing, especially if actually a ethic group behaves how many other people view them.

I know, it's not a good thing to think how I did, with having groups, but it's just a simple way to reduce the time it would take to consider every immigrant about their personification.

I'm very proud to live in the state I'm currently in, I mean they(the state) gave us a place and time, to know where we should live and what we could do. So most of my family are working hard, especially my mom , since she has to care both of her children, my sister and myself. My dad is a drunker, not a good person when drunk, but when he's not drunk he's not a good dad but also someone I can look up to.(They divorced and currently I live with my mom, far away from my dad)

I agree on the multiculturalism not being a strenght, but judging the peoples strenghts and weaknesses. But it's also time taking and they need education , where not everyone can succeed for the more intellectual jobs.

I also thank you for your comment and appealing text.

I think you misunderstood something, I'm just confused , why they give them enough money to buy the newest smartphones/brand clothes etc., while other people are working their life time to earn money and actually(probably) buy the stuff the immigrants have, which many of them still do not have enough or good education for specific jobs. Also many of them are still going to school and I'm not sure , even if they finish the school, they know how to responsible work for the welfare they received.

I doubt by possessing a smartphone or clothes will be actually useful to integrate, I thing that's not how integrating into a state should be, I think what could be more integrating into the culture of a state would be reading a book, learning history, knowing how the state works with it's laws and who is a 'bad' guy for example a drug dealer.

I also thank you for your comment and how you see my viewpoint, it's really refreshing.

I believe we should consider about helping the problems of the state first and then helping others.
Without a stable economic and reputation, the state should fix those problems by itself and not demanding money from other countries by letting in many immigrants into their state.

I'm missing some words to how to describe your comment, probably will do it later, since my vocalbulary is not that great and have to think a bit more of your words.
But here too, I thank you for your comment and your opinion.

The current state of affairs in the west proves how backwards the modern day democracies are, most if not all politicians work towards the goal of remaining in power for as long as possible instead of focusing on the wills of the people which in my opinion and probably everyone's opinion is very wrong. And considering the fact that we hold certain words at such a high standard today, "racist" for example being a terrible insult, politicians are detered from acting in certain ways, fearing to be branded as racist or xenophobic, something that in the currently leftist majority western europe is kind of a political death sentence.
I'm not saying skin color is something we should brand people by, but skin color usually shows the background of an individual, keep in mind that i'm not saying that if you're a brown skinned person you're automatically an illiterate naga, it's just that it's a lot more likely for you to be. I always chose to brand people by the way they act, think and behave, and most of the time people of a darker skin color tended to be a lot more obnoxious. Multiculturalism in Europe can certainly work, but it needs stricter rules on immigration, not letting all the illiterate nagas that will just leach off of the state, and something I've seen from my trip to Portugal, living in a campus with many different nationalities (european nats), white multiculturalism can work very well, even the people that work here range from bulgarians and poles to turks and brits.
Keep in my mind when responding that I have lived my entire life in a fairly racist country, and have seen many brown skinned people, and most of the time I saw them they were the illiterate naga type whilst i can count on my fingers how many I as an upstanding member of society.
I agree on your first sentences totally, but I would like to add some more. The media, where many people watch for news, are mainly showing the bad sides for those who are against immigration of other countries(Watch donald trump or the hungarian prime minister I belive who was saying they don't want any immigrants) and positive sides of those who are pro immigration. Which is not objectively at all, but what every media should do, to show both sides and teach people for good arguments, either for pro or against.

Otherwise I agree here too, branding people because of their skin color is not a positive thing, but because of the current situations, it's very clear either we do it to reduce the damage we could get or we don't do it and we could probably regret it.
Only the intellectualy are those who can work very well with others, or atleast someone who knows respect, without respect there can not exist groups of different ethnic groups or belives.

Thank you bottle for your viewpoint and opinion, even though I was suprised by your comment, how positive you view others.

Midgets don't get to have an opinion sascha. Be taller than the average woman in Serbia, and then you can have an opinion.
Thanks for the small laugher you gave me by your comment.
But now for serious, what a midget thing to do, making jokes about someones height on a very rule stricted thread and think it's a very funny comment. Based by my humour it's not original, but also shows us how you can not empathise with other peoples personification. Not only has this nothing here to do, but am also very displeased with @Hawk , not dealing with this comment, but my comment in a different thread got criticized ?

If someone wants to see a picture of sascha let me know. He is a very tall and bright lad :)
I doubt it was supposed to cheer me on or letting us know how unfunny this was , and also , what does this have to do anything with the topic of this thread?
Still thank you for your comment.

The last comments will be ignored , since it's a debate between you two and do not wish to interfere it.
But also thanks for the comments.

My last words for this reply.
I'm really glad that atleast some of you guys took your time, to read my comment for this thread and am really glad for your feedback based on your opinions, knowledge,viewpoints and experience.
I believe it's very refreshing sharing your opinion with other people, and it's most of importance to respect and thank them for their feedback/comment.
So thank you all, for now! :)

ok-ck

Strategist
Excellent thread.

First off let me debunk the slavery thing about blacks, every group of people in history have had slaves and slavery have been normal for all of human history EXCEPT the last 150 years, it has been there in different forms, serfdom, direct slavery and the like.
The unique thing about the white race is not that it had slaves, that is quite the norm, the difference is Europeans didn't enslave other Europeans a big difference from Africa where rivaling tribes would enslave each other, take their women and the like. If you compare the average African slave in America for instance he lived a good life since the slave owner had no interest in a starved low usability slave so they had a good diet, work hours varied but the picture we get presented today about slavery is very misleading since alot of slave owners were Christians they still treated their slaves well. The big thing the white man did was END slavery, no other culture thought of that before.. so instead of being soaked in guilt for a legitimate and universal practice at the time, we should be proud of ending it even though it might not have been in the best interest economically speaking, we did it for religious or humanitarian reasons (can't say it helped the black man much tho).

Next I will say that there is white genocide going on in all western countries, it is not rounding people up in camps to gas them, but alot more subtle, remember all those bleeding heart liberals crying about Tibet? What is it that is going on in Tibet? It is the demographic replacement of the indigenous Tibetan people, apparently that is a great crime against humanity when it happens to a non white group, but if you question it or even don't shout at the top of your loungs how WONDERFUL this is, you will be branded a racist etc. the white race is being demographically replaced in their own homelands, and it seems the politicians are all in on it except a minority. But if people understand it is an actual genocide and keep nagging their politicians or speaking out about it, we will be able to reverse the trend and start repatriating these pawns (immigrants) back to their respective homelands where they can actually be useful, unlike here, I don't want low wage workers to destroy the average working mans wages and destroy our collective bargaining through unions etc. "oh you don't like having decent working conditions, I will just replace you with Jamal who will do a much worse job, but at least I can pay him slave wages". There are many reasons other than the fact that your blood and soil is being invaded, and that is as I mentioned before things like wages suppresion and gutting of social welfare due to them being overburdened by immigrants.

The problem we face is completely due to a outdated and utopian vision for globalization where all borders must dissapear and we will all be ruled by a one world government, institutions like the EU are not the final product, they are only blueprints used to first of all test out the theories and learn how to control public opinion and keep people divided. Defeating EU and UN needs to happen for individual countries to have a voice again. As I see it Russia is leading this movement right now in the self determination of nations, and you see how much flag they get for standing up for their personal interests.. why is doing what is best for you bad? Why should my family and friends who lived here for houndreds of years be replaced by inferior people culturally and spiritually? As far as I am concerned we have not created failed states unable to operate but rather very nice countries.. so let's not throw that out of the window because some college professor says we are all one race, examine the facts.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
Excellent thread.

First off let me debunk the slavery thing about blacks, every group of people in history have had slaves and slavery have been normal for all of human history EXCEPT the last 150 years, it has been there in different forms, serfdom, direct slavery and the like.
The unique thing about the white race is not that it had slaves, that is quite the norm, the difference is Europeans didn't enslave other Europeans a big difference from Africa where rivaling tribes would enslave each other, take their women and the like. If you compare the average African slave in America for instance he lived a good life since the slave owner had no interest in a starved low usability slave so they had a good diet, work hours varied but the picture we get presented today about slavery is very misleading since alot of slave owners were Christians they still treated their slaves well. The big thing the white man did was END slavery, no other culture thought of that before.. so instead of being soaked in guilt for a legitimate and universal practice at the time, we should be proud of ending it even though it might not have been in the best interest economically speaking, we did it for religious or humanitarian reasons (can't say it helped the black man much tho).

Next I will say that there is white genocide going on in all western countries, it is not rounding people up in camps to gas them, but alot more subtle, remember all those bleeding heart liberals crying about Tibet? What is it that is going on in Tibet? It is the demographic replacement of the indigenous Tibetan people, apparently that is a great crime against humanity when it happens to a non white group, but if you question it or even don't shout at the top of your loungs how WONDERFUL this is, you will be branded a racist etc. the white race is being demographically replaced in their own homelands, and it seems the politicians are all in on it except a minority. But if people understand it is an actual genocide and keep nagging their politicians or speaking out about it, we will be able to reverse the trend and start repatriating these pawns (immigrants) back to their respective homelands where they can actually be useful, unlike here, I don't want low wage workers to destroy the average working mans wages and destroy our collective bargaining through unions etc. "oh you don't like having decent working conditions, I will just replace you with Jamal who will do a much worse job, but at least I can pay him slave wages". There are many reasons other than the fact that your blood and soil is being invaded, and that is as I mentioned before things like wages suppresion and gutting of social welfare due to them being overburdened by immigrants.

The problem we face is completely due to a outdated and utopian vision for globalization where all borders must dissapear and we will all be ruled by a one world government, institutions like the EU are not the final product, they are only blueprints used to first of all test out the theories and learn how to control public opinion and keep people divided. Defeating EU and UN needs to happen for individual countries to have a voice again. As I see it Russia is leading this movement right now in the self determination of nations, and you see how much flag they get for standing up for their personal interests.. why is doing what is best for you bad? Why should my family and friends who lived here for houndreds of years be replaced by inferior people culturally and spiritually? As far as I am concerned we have not created failed states unable to operate but rather very nice countries.. so let's not throw that out of the window because some college professor says we are all one race, examine the facts.
As usually , what you think and what your opinion is, is very similar to mine.
But you're just more direct which kinda pisses me off, since I want this kind of habit, but well, I'm who I'm.

I think, we shouldn't let immigrants from other countries in our state, but let the kids be raised by intellectual individuals, because ofc there blacks and muslims out there which are smart and are nice to talk to with respect and direct speech without using words like , what's up my nigga or my bomb'(usually when I do it, it's for fun since I know I can trust ma bois)
Most of the time, when black kids are being raised by his black parents, nearly always they will live a life with people who do bad things and even suggest them. Because of that, I think we should raise them from the beginning by atleast intellectual or very strict but with respect people, so they learn value of others and for themselves. And ofc a good education, not only from school, but also from their home.
Democracy is not ready for mankind nowadays , like how it was in the past. To get a good democracy, you need strong, independent, smart and wise leaders as for something like the UN, which sadly not all of them are.

I think through history, with the religion and revolution parts of it, made a huge impact on the utopia, politician want to have. It's the very best interest for mankind and for their people of their countries. But it's just a fake and a big illusion, which needs to be shattered. Since it's the nature law, the strong will strive and survive, while the weak will perish and be left behind. Kinda like Africa, they're still having wars there, either civil war or war against other countries.(Take an example with south africa, where the whites are getting targetted by the black community of the state or in the countries where others are stealing the ressources ) It is kinda a problem made by the whites, but mostly it was their own problem to begin with. I mean they sold their own people as slaves for the americans. Another example would also be how uncivilized they are.

I thank you for your comment and your opinion.

Gokalp123

Donator
Strategist
Excellent thread.

Sorry but thats where you are wrong. Europeans DID enslave other europeans. In wars, prisoners were sold of to slave over colonies, lots of abductions happened all around Europe(mostly Britain) and abducted people were sold of as slaves. Slavery was a thing in Western culture though it slowed down mostly after Christianity, it didnt stop.

Edit: Most of the problem these immigrants are creating are educational and economic problems. Educated immigrants easily(well, not easily but still) integrate to the country they are living, get jobs and at least fill their bellies. For the uneducated immigrants, these people wont be able to immigrate, wont really find jobs and damage the surroundings they are living as their only solution to their problems is crime. It's not like immigration is a new problem in the world. Rome had such problems, many other empires had such problems.
My personal opinion is if West(including my country) stops meddling with these peoples' homes, maybe immigration would slow down but then, West wouldnt be as rich as it is today.

Last edited:

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin
Moderator Note:
Redacted, NO MEMES. 1/3 Warning.
Sorry but thats where you are wrong. Europeans DID enslave other europeans. In wars, prisoners were sold of to slave over colonies, lots of abductions happened all around Europe(mostly Britain) and abducted people were sold of as slaves. Slavery was a thing in Western culture though it slowed down mostly after Christianity, it didnt stop.

Edit: Most of the problem these immigrants are creating are educational and economic problems. Educated immigrants easily(well, not easily but still) integrate to the country they are living, get jobs and at least fill their bellies. For the uneducated immigrants, these people wont be able to immigrate, wont really find jobs and damage the surroundings they are living as their only solution to their problems is crime. It's not like immigration is a new problem in the world. Rome had such problems, many other empires had such problems.
My personal opinion is if West(including my country) stops meddling with these peoples' homes, maybe immigration would slow down but then, West wouldnt be as rich as it is today.
Do you honestly believe it’s the fault of the west that Africa is a shithole and the Middle East a powder keg? It is by the light of enlightenment which springs in the west that these areas are slightly less awful than they used to be.

EDIT: *thinking Turkey has anything at all to do with the west*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 2033
Do you honestly believe it’s the fault of the west that Africa is a shithole and the Middle East a powder keg? It is by the light of enlightenment which springs in the west that these areas are slightly less awful than they used to be.

EDIT: *thinking Turkey has anything at all to do with the west*
To be fair Middle East wasnt that much of a powder keg, and country like Libya wasnt shithole until the (((USA))) fucked everything up. (And yea him saying "west" is too big generalization)

The shitholes of Africa and the powderkeg of the Middle East are and at the same time are not the west's fault, colonization was from many view points a positive thing to the nagas, problem is that colonization, although it made a lot of progress in the domain of medicine, infrastructure and education for the African continent, was a very quick process, which made nagas fighting with sticks to be forced to become "civilized" in mere days. The efforts of the colonizers were good on paper, but things that took whites hundreds and hudreds of year to reach were shown to africans in a mere couple of years, which causes something I like to call a technological shock.
To top it all of, this tech shock didn't stop probably even today, since once the colonial powers left Africa, most of the countries left did not have the amount of people that can read and higher educated people to rule the country properly, which leads to corruption and bad ruling. But the main problem that makes Africa such a shithole today is the african mindset itself, after living in mud huts for 20000 years it's kinda hard to give up on that life style, same goes for democracy, 20000 of big voodoo chief and then nagas be like "what's a vote", same goes for the middle-east, the extremely religious society made it into a very unstable region, and you also can't really say the borders in the middle east are wrong ( except a (((certain country))) ) since all the major cultures are split into their own countries, except kurds (but who cares 'bout those). We also know that the middle east is a powderkeg because of religion since Turkey became a secular nation and you can't really compare Turkey's level of civilization to that of Iraq of Oman.