Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Wholesome memes. (=

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Honestly I think there is enough dank, normie and qwerty memes to go around but not enough wholesomness. So I'll try to change that today my fellow members.
34bf232e0c7e7c491b87295b78996a87--that-smile-saturday-morning.jpg
74f569a.jpg 828cd90.jpg

I think we should all remember even with all the meemeing ,trolling, arguing, we all have different opinions and that's okay. But what brings us together is this community. =)

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
tumblr_pct3xpBSTz1s667kio2_1280.jpg

Honestly though it's nice to see that even after our core game is pretty dead that we all stayed together to play other games and have fun as a community, I honestly thought the clan would splinter a bit as people would leave to play SP games or WoW. :)

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
View attachment 1986

Honestly though it's nice to see that even after our core game is pretty dead that we all stayed together to play other games and have fun as a community, I honestly thought the clan would splinter a bit as people would leave to play SP games or WoW. :)
The Clan should be renamed in Union of Vic2 or Union of HoTS or Union of LoL or something like that. I wanna play Warcraft, nobody wants Warcraft anymore :(

Damn Union of non-warcraft Roleplayers

Edit: We need to change the description at the bottom of the site.

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin
The Clan should be renamed in Union of Vic2 or Union of HoTS or Union of LoL or something like that. I wanna play Warcraft, nobody wants Warcraft anymore :(

Damn Union of non-warcraft Roleplayers

Edit: We need to change the description at the bottom of the site.
Because Blizzard is killing warcraft