Why UoS is superior to Diplo

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
You like the title? Quality tier shit post incoming...

I have been snooping around Diplomunion (i know, i know, i showered afterwards) to try and make sense of the recent drama and split that has happened.

The people to blame are the roleplayers. As many already know, roleplayers are the root of all evil. This was also the case in diplo. Basically a group of the roleplayers was unsatisfied with Diplo, because they wasnt allowed to roleplay in their specific way. So they created a rogue discord community, and started recruiting people who were already roleplaying on diplo. A roleplayer that gets unsatisfies and start his own community, is not a big chocker, it happens from time to time. Just look at @BolvarFordring, who now runs his own community. What was the main issue here, was that some of these people had ranks within diplo, so they were in some regard "staff members". This was considered a conflict of interest, by other parts of diplo, as you naturally shouldnt work for the competitor. That would be similar to UoS working together with BOTR.... wait....

I will rephrase. That would simply never happen at UoS. Our staff members know that its a conflict of interest to recruit to other communities. And our members are significantly younger than most diplo members. So even though UoS has the reputation of being autistic children, we are way more sane when it comes to these sort of ethics. What interested me the most, was that these seemingly adult and intellectual diplo members, actually defended the position, as if it was in their good right to move members away from diplo. They used hard arguments such as "It says nowhere in the rules, that a moderator cant be in several communities". While that is correct, it also says no where in the rules, that you cant have sex with your neighbor, but how can you act suprised when your girlfriend(s) finds out? Maybe using girlfriend metaphors are not comprehendable for diplo members, but my point is: Its obvious. Its normally sane logic. Defending this position, is retardet. Even for UoS standards.

But these individuals believing themself to be intellingent beings, who cannot do wrong, would rather start a shitstorm of debate than admit that they stepped over the line. This is where UoS is supreme, because we know that we are all retarded, and that we step over the line all the time :D. But we can admit it and move on. That keeps us together.

It also made me realize a funny fact. Teamspeak might just be superior to Discord afterall. I mean, any retarded 14 year old girl can create a discord (no pun intended Gracia) but setting up a teamspeak server actually requires a certain level of tech skills. So as soon as someone gets dissatisfied, they can quickly and easily move on, with the userfriendlyness of Discord. But if they had to do actual WORK to set up a new teamspeak server to gather their community, they might just find it more convenient to compromise. So what do you know, a long time discord supporter such as myself, just changed his point of view.

And why should Diplo be the only one gaining activity on such a good drama? Let us suck every piece of drama and bathe in it.

So what is your take on the Diplo situation?
Should we create a Diplo refuge center, for the exiled diploers?
Will we ever defeat the roleplayers and banish them from our realm?

Last edited:

Nodle

Strategist
Yes, Bors was drunkenly yelling at roleplayers with autistic clarity
Yes, Cniper made a video behind some administrators backs
Yes, Abdel resigned on a principle and began to shitpost with malevolence
but its really not that bad guys xd

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
giphy (1).gif

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
Shit man, from one point of view that post can be seen as serious roleplay, but I know Ske better.

Roleplayers are striking everywhere. They have caught us all oof guard. We must consolidate our position and make UoS the center from which we plan our retaliation!

What was the main issue here, was that some of these people had ranks within diplo, so they were in some regard "staff members". This was considered a conflict of interest, by other parts of diplo, as you naturally shouldnt work for the competitor.
This guy gets it.

Last edited:
But that is exactly the point. At UoS you are allowed to be autistic. And we are the best kind of autism out there!
INDEED
I SPECIFICALLY marked and written this down in UOS constitution when we made our glorious clan
AND ONE SHALL BE ALLOWED TO AUTISM AS MUCH AS HE WANTS KAPPA (ALSO NORTH KOREA BESTS KOREA EAT DICK ENCLOP KAPPA)
I bet he din t read the last part when me dragi and enclop and some other fags created UOS
Never forget The founding fathers of UOS

New Diplo meme will be dropped on diplo front page tomorrow. I know that you, in particular, will enjoy this one.