Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

World Cup 2018

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist

any predictions?

Personally enjoyed the portugal spain game the most till now.

I really want France to turn up though. They have the players but that french manager makes me honestly want to start footballing coaching myself to prove it can't be that hard.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
Hopefully people will ignore that shit, instead of FUCKING watching that bullshit they could play sports themselves, train , watch some shit or work to be successful . No we are retarded watching this shit , also what a coincidence that there is gonna be a internet owner law shit in Europe when the wm started . Making memes completely unacceptable and ignoring people's creativity cause memes are most of the time only truths lul and our government doesn't want the truth to be revealed cause then more people would know what's happening etc.
So no thanks to that shit , rather I would go kill myself than watching this piece of shit

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Even though I'd like Serbia or Iceland to win. It's probably going down between Portugal and Brazil.

ok-ck

Strategist
Worst Korea is going all the way, you know I am right when they will beat Sweden 4-1 tomorrow.

TeaCup

I like Tea
Strategist
Game Admin
If England wins the world cup (however unlikely it maybe) there will be riots.... just saying....

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
England is garbage they barely won vs some naga
to be fair england unfairly got a penalty kick against them.

Even though I'd like Serbia or Iceland to win. It's probably going down between Portugal and Brazil.
unlikely Portugal is going to be in the final or even win this.
In a world cup you need a good team and good defence. portuguese centre backs Pepe and Fonte are really old and unlikely to keep it up most of the tournament and Ronaldo can't carry every game on his own.

not many goals this world cup tbh either. so many people defending and parking the bus

ok-ck

Strategist
not many goals this world cup tbh either. so many people defending and parking the bus
Plenty of goals on penalties though, gotta love technology eh, 2 penalties against Denmark in 2 matches from VAR, more than half of matches have had VAR penalties, more than half of goals from corners, freekick or penalties, few from open play,
this sport is officially dead, the judges can call penalties 5 minutes after they happen, even if nobody complaints in the situation, corruption and match fixing by judges is going to go crazy in this dead sport now.

Tehfebeb

Good Goyim
Donator
Plenty of goals on penalties though, gotta love technology eh, 2 penalties against Denmark in 2 matches from VAR, more than half of matches have had VAR penalties, more than half of goals from corners, freekick or penalties, few from open play,
this sport is officially dead, the judges can call penalties 5 minutes after they happen, even if nobody complaints in the situation, corruption and match fixing by judges is going to go crazy in this dead sport now.
I agree completely, except its gonna cost alot of money to bribe the 8 judges watching