WoW levelling

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
They have changed the wow levelling and now it scales which I enjoy a lot more.

Does anyone wanna casually level with me on WoW. I know it sounds roleplay but the main thing about wow I enjoyed was the levelling and getting to explore new regions etc.

so if anyone wants to have a casual levelling run, say so :)

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
nah, not going back to WoW, done with it Enclop :) , was fun with norsk and lucek and a few more with the memes, good times.
Cheers.

i.am.norsk

SAD!
Donator
Game Admin
Maybe I would, but I feel like its just the nostalgia that brings me back for these re-level thingies.

Also finals are coming up feelsbadman.

KoreanGamer

Donator
Strategist

KoreanGamer

Donator
Strategist
me fenrises and venderoth are level 15 and we did pvp. was great fun and banter

we aren't rushing to max level but just casually doing pvp/dungeons together. so whoever wants to join us.

Realm -> SILVERMOON faction - ALLIANCE - rush to level 15 and join us.

@TeaCup @anden

Me, Enclop, Venderoth and TeaCup are level 28 if anyone is still interested in joining.

anyway guys, let me know when you guys are available to continue, i'll be up for most of the afternoons and some of the evenings.

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
They have changed the wow levelling and now it scales which I enjoy a lot more.

Does anyone wanna casually level with me on WoW. I know it sounds roleplay but the main thing about wow I enjoyed was the levelling and getting to explore new regions etc.

so if anyone wants to have a casual levelling run, say so :)
bahh i played wow with my brother from 2004 to 2009 but never did anything in wrath i came northend but my brother stopped playing so after 10 minut of solo in norhtend i quit and never return wasted my money wrath when i only put 10 minut in that stupid shit and wasted more than 5 years of my life playing with brother all day long nad i couldten understand english the first 4 years so i just creep farmed then when i understand english i was in end era because my brother quit soon after

sush fun sad depressing chapter of my life