Your Opinion Matters - Thoughts Regarding the Forums (!)

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
Hey everyone,

Might be a surprise to some, but it is true, your opinion matters. I want to hear your opinion regarding of a few aspects such as (but not limited to):
  • What makes you come and check the forums?
  • What would you like to see on the forums? What would make you come check and possibly engage with?
  • Suggestions for improvements?
I will try to the best of my capabilities to fulfill everyone's dreams so we can have an immersive and addictive place around here. Just like the main Capital Cities in World of Warcraft (Stormwind / Orgrimmar) :)

Cheers

Hey everyone,

Might be a surprise to some, but it is true, your opinion matters. I want to hear your opinion regarding of a few aspects such as (but not limited to):
  • What makes you come and check the forums?
  • What would you like to see on the forums? What would make you come check and possibly engage with?
  • Suggestions for improvements?
I will try to the best of my capabilities to fulfill everyone's dreams so we can have an immersive and addictive place around here. Just like the main Capital Cities in World of Warcraft (Stormwind / Orgrimmar) :)

Cheers
its my clan, and I care about it and my clanmates. I check it to get news about it and its members.
My favorite type of threads to see are usually memes (wholesome or LTA related, doesnt matter to me, forum games and new games, and stuff that i can give me opinion on, as long as it isnt considered a spam post.
Tbf, Discord already has many of these stuff in it, so i check it as often as the forums (If not more). I think Discord is right night just an extra, that people use but dont really use, which is in my opinion the perfect state we can have.
So yeah im not sure what is there to improve.

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
well, I check the forum daily but rarely log in because there is nothing I want to say or rate.
well, anything interesting to read or watch. would make me log in and engage whit it.
as improvements I need to get more people to make new threads, it's not fun to read something that is weeks old and have got necromanced.

but I like how the forum is build up and I love the cal and it's members as I hope we all do.

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Good Topic, dbK, I myself would like to improve the forum's design, theme, it's time to refresh things up.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
Thank you all for the feedback so far :)
well, I check the forum daily but rarely log in because there is nothing I want to say or rate.
well, anything interesting to read or watch. would make me log in and engage whit it.
as improvements I need to get more people to make new threads, it's not fun to read something that is weeks old and have got necromanced.

but I like how the forum is build up and I love the cal and it's members as I hope we all do.
I am constantly trying to create different kind of threads, and for the necromancy, it kind of died. @Johannhest is no longer a necromancer xD
What kind of threads, topics would make you come more often?
Good Topic, dbK, I myself would like to improve the forum's design, theme, it's time to refresh things up.
Thanks, and as for the design, I think it would need a gathering of some sort. Personally I like the design, but maybe you're right and a fresh look would do good? I think some changes to the theme might be more suited, a change of colours because Winter is Coming @Hawk . ;)
Meme threads and forum games (like my ones 2018 before 2k18 for example)
Make more forum games kek
damm i hope your joking dont worry voodoo im gonna go visti germany then im going to serbia and austria and then back
Obviously he's joking, we love you, but provide feedback to the thread pretty please :)

Cheers guys

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Thanks, and as for the design, I think it would need a gathering of some sort. Personally I like the design, but maybe you're right and a fresh look would do good? I think some changes to the theme might be more suited, a change of colours because Winter is Coming @Hawk . ;)
Soon (TM).

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin
Thank you all for the feedback so far :)

I am constantly trying to create different kind of threads, and for the necromancy, it kind of died. @Johannhest is no longer a necromancer xD

Make more forum games kek

Obviously he's joking, we love you, but provide feedback to the thread pretty please :)

Cheers guys
Eh. I’m not up for another counting game and “begins as it ends” was kind of a bust.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
I wasn't joking @bananashoes112,tell me when you're coming to Serbia, so I can lock myself up just in case. @dbK don't talk in my name :p
I've said that in hopes of avoiding thread derailing.
Eh. I’m not up for another counting game and “begins as it ends” was kind of a bust.
I misunderstood, didn't get your example. Will try to think of something ;)

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
well, I like most kind of topics I even take time to read when bananashoes make his shit threads. and there have been some good topics from time to time lately but for most, it's been forum game or the information of hawks tournament on Hots. and it's all good but until I get fiber where I live(it coming) don't really want to sign up for forum games when I don't know if I will dc while playing or not. but even when I have logged on and given some comments. I don't care about topics as long it's funny or interesting. not like the time banana make 2 threads about the same thing and just changed the name and that was about spiders I don't like bug and hate spiders so not a fan of reading or listening about does. but that was the whole reason I started my first shit post-war banana made 2 threads about the same thing but different names.

I will try to help whit making some threads when I get any ideas but I will not make as many as I used to make for I don't have the time for it sadly. will soon start working on a project on my free time and I have work and need to go up at 5 am to get to work that starts at 7am

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
You know when you open a blank new tab and bing/google lists like 8-10 quicklinks for you?

warclave is one of those quicklinks. So out of habbit, I click on it.

Then once I get here, i check to see what's in the top posts. if it's anything of interest, I check it out and post. If not, pass. For gaming purposes, this forum serves a very niche, diminished need because all other needs are better fulfilled by discord/steam/whatever else. Or to put it another way, since there are many other ways to organize/get together for games by bypassing this forum, this forum has lost a certain functionality today that for instance, 5 years ago, it would have served more purposefully.

Why do I still care about it? Well... it's just someplace to post links and bants and be sure that some people will see it.